keskiviikko 10. joulukuuta 2014

11 years old Rebekka tells where come´s a real Christmas happiness !





December is my favourite season. Then everything wakes up. In the shopping-centers and streets are full of Christmas lights. I love that. In 6th December is Finland´s Independence day. My family eats good food and we watch invitation party to presidential residence. I think we do that every year.

The Advent calender has every day a slot where something good is put into it.  This Christmas I order my room well. During the Christmas holiday we meet relatives and eat Finnish traditional Christmas sweets:  damson plum jam and ginger breads. We decorate the house with candles and nice Christmas ornament´s. On the piano we have nativity scene. Today I made a small gingerbread house. Every year we have a beautiful Christmas tree. We all decorate the tree together and we like that a lot.


Last year my mom collected 200 presents for people who are lonely or alcohol –and drug addicts. This year we make 300 presents. Today our living room is full of people who comes to help us with packaging. I also help in this every year. Our car and sauna is full of  warm second hand clothes. People from church, jewish school and neigborhood has given them. We will take them people who really need´s those.

Meaning of Christmas


I don´t like that people are selfish and they just think themselves and makes long list of present´s what they want. Christmas is a birthday of Jesus. He always thought and helped lonely, poor, sick and orphan people. We should do the same. 

It is very nice to have gift´s.  However I think best of all is the feeling when you make somebody happy and give present´s.  


Rebekka 







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti